Friday, October 8, 2010

Love

MY Heart

Hey once again i am blogging...damn i am gettin used to this stuff....hope i can be like Raja Petra Kamaruddin..Just jokin...So yeahh sure u guys will be wondering why i post up this lovely image....This actually represents my heart....For the past 19 years it was with me until recently when some1 lovely stole it away from me...Met her in my first class for semester 2....Damn she was gorgeous...She was wearin this purple t-shirt wich was simply stunning....One of my close buddy FRED told me to go for her...I asked him why and he said this " She is one of the most beautiful indian gurl he has ever seen"... The best part was that she came late for class and her face was like she ran over 1000 miles....She was sitting alone and i decided to make friends with her and i intro her to the other people in the class...Then i asked her to join us for lunch and she said ok.... But when we were goin for lunch she said her sis is comin to pick her up...Really potong steam...The next day i wanted to see her time table...deep down my heart i was hoping that hers will be the same as mine and THANK GOD it was the same...so we made frens and we was very close....Then 1 day before my burfday....we went out and there was wer i confess my feelings....But there she threw a bomb on me....She said she likes another guy..I was practically speechless....But my heart told me not to let go just easliy and a week later she explain to me the whole situation...Actually she she admire him and she already forgot him since the time i came in her life....She said she likes me a lot and we will take it slow and steady...and yeahh hope it will last long as i will love her to the very end of my life....

2 comments: